- Prepositions of time
- Prepositions of place
- Simple past or past continuous
- Some more practice with past tenses
- Irregular verbs: flashcards to refresh with different levels:
- level 1 ; level 2; level 3
- exercises with irregular verbs; more exercises with past tenses (regular and irregular)
miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009
Today I've brought some exercises to work while your mates are taking the oral exam. These are the topics I've thought you could be interested in.
Writing: here you are an exa mple of an email with some tips or this one and this example Listening: again go to this link to practise...
As the own name indicates, these clauses are used to express the purpose, why the action is done. I went to the market to buy some fruit ...
Reported speech is when you explain what other people say so there are some typical changes, related to pronouns, verbs and time/place refer...
I found this information about Halloween, which is on the 31st of October. I hope you'll enjoy these links: this is a video about the...