- exercise 1: this is a model of conversation. Do the reading exercise and then do the listening comprehnsion ( if you don't see it or you want to use it repetedly, use this link)
- exercise 2: this exercise is much more difficult but you can try it. Onece you've done the listening comprehension, go through the script to see the vocabulary and practise the dialogue. This is a good example of American English.
- exercise 3: this is quite simple but with a strong American accent. Good to practise orally.
- exercise 4: this exercise is more difficult, also in American English and the quality of the sound is not really good but it's very natural and real, with a lot of vocabulary. Have a try.
- exercise 5: if you are not tired, try this. A higher level although it's supposed to be pre-intermediate. Again, American English. Enjoy the video included in this page.
- exercise 6: this link is a complete section. You've got a text (with audio) and then you have some exercises to do (one of them is the previous exercise so it's done)
See you in class.