- May and Might: an explanation and exercises at the end. Click here
- SO+adjective/adverb and SUCH+noun. Click on the following exercises: exercise 1 exercise 2 exercise 3 exercise 4
jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013
We have seen in class the difference between these forms but here you have some exercises to practise:
Hsere you have the short video shown in class; click here
jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013
In lesson 6.1 we're wroking with present perfect and the use of FOR and SINCE connected to this tense. Here you have some activities to practise:
martes, 5 de marzo de 2013
Here you have some tips for the writing part:
- every verb must have a subject; be careful if it's 3rd person in singular of habitual present: Is a beautiful place; it have a cathedral
- mind modals without to+infinitive; don't write I can't to go or I must to do it
- no plural for adjectives (things are differents) and remember to use adjectives before nouns (they are children very intelligent)
- revise the correct form between singular and plural: that people, she work, this cars, the childrens are, our lifes, the children is
- be careful with possessives and personal pronouns: his husband, ours children, he's Sylvia, it's my, I work with she
Writing: here you are an exa mple of an email with some tips or this one and this example Listening: again go to this link to practise...
As the own name indicates, these clauses are used to express the purpose, why the action is done. I went to the market to buy some fruit ...
Reported speech is when you explain what other people say so there are some typical changes, related to pronouns, verbs and time/place refer...
I found this information about Halloween, which is on the 31st of October. I hope you'll enjoy these links: this is a video about the...