jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

Starting our course

Welcome to everybody. We are starting this school year and we're going to use this blog as a class diary to know what's on at class.

These first days we are revising the main contents of the previous level (NB1). We have seen:
  • numbers: time, years, numbers up to a million, etc.
  • letters: the alphabet
  • use of the auxiliary in questions: are you ...? do you...? can you ...? did you ...?
  • yes/no answers: yes, I am/no, I'm not ; yes, I do/no, I don't ; yes, I can/no, I can't, etc
Next week we're going to start with the new book. Try to get it as soon as possible. Remember the title is: English Unlimited Pre-intermediate (CUP)

See you in class!

No hay comentarios:

Preparing final exams

 This entry is to help you with the final exams, especially for A2. But if you want, you can use it to practise with A1 as well. You can use...