martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Used to versus Usually

In unit 7.1 we are working with the form USED TO + infinitive when you talk about a habit in the past you don't do any more. Pay attention to the forms:

  • I used to play with my brothers (but not now)
  • I didn't use to go to the theatre
  • Did you use to have problems with your parents as a teenager?
Remember we use USUALLY for the present tenses: I usually go to the cinema on Sunday.

These links will help you to work with this form:
  • explanation with exercises at the end; click here
  • more examples; click here
If you want to revise what I explained about the other similar forms (to be used to + -ING, to get used to + -ING), you can use this link

No hay comentarios:

Preparing final exams

 This entry is to help you with the final exams, especially for A2. But if you want, you can use it to practise with A1 as well. You can use...