- this is a video about the history of Halloween: click here
- an easy video for kids with useful vocabulary and sentences: click here
- this video also has subtitles so it's easy to understand: click here
- here you are some children's jokes for Halloween: click here
- if you want to read short scary stories, go to this link
domingo, 28 de octubre de 2018
Halloween: October 31st
I found this information about Halloween, which is on the 31st of October. I hope you'll enjoy these links:
I told you in class that CAN is a modal so let's see what that means: A modal verb is a verb used to say something in a particular w...
As the own name indicates, these clauses are used to express the purpose, why the action is done. I went to the market to buy some fruit ...
Reported speech is when you explain what other people say so there are some typical changes, related to pronouns, verbs and time/place refer...
I found this information about Halloween, which is on the 31st of October. I hope you'll enjoy these links: this is a video about the...